Sunday, July 28, 2024

The other day I posted that I had quit martial arts, possibly for a short few months until life hopefully normalizes, if that even happens. After a day or two  I changed my mind. I felt stupid for stopping, all that practice to give up? It’s not that I need a break and need to be around my family, I needed to go and have a break from my family. I have few friends here, the only social life I have outside of work is martial arts. A strong social life is key to happiness. So, martial arts it is. 

It’s actually become a huge motivator to train more. I attended class on Thursday. It was quiet, as many people are out of town, and for some reason Thursdays have been quiet in general. It was great though and I’m excited to be back after my hiatus. 

An old one playing with knives (yellow phase 4)


A new one playing with knives (2nd degree black, phase 11)








No comments:

Post a Comment