Saturday, July 9, 2016

Yep, it's not done. I haven't even thought about SDW100! I don't seem to do anything and don't have time for anything! I even forgot my brother's birthday! 

Been running and enjoying it. Not a lot but doing more speed work. Going slow is boring! As I mentioned I was going to do the Wyre Forest Half which is today but it's best if I don't. 

I had a Jeet Kune Do grading yesterday and an old injury reared its head. At a previous JKD class I jammed my right big toe pretty bad. I had been running fine on it but the extra stress and mobility put on it during the test and today I'm limping. I'm really bummed, despite the grading going really well. 


wanted to race! I've always enjoyed the Wyre and I had a new pair of racing shoes I wanted to try! I received a pair of  Inov8 Trail Talon 250's from work. They fit great and weigh 231 grams! They're also not available yet which makes me feel special! So I wanted to RACE them! The opportunity to trail race near my home is slim, this was the chance. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment