Thursday, August 24, 2017

Busy couple weeks with my parents visiting. Still managed to get out early and run as normal. I've finally purchased the WS100 race photos, just need to put them up on my race report and it will be posted, hopefully within a couple days. Until then here's some photos since my last post. Some may have been posted on Instagram and also manipulated a bit, and some may be the lesser quality of a few photos I took. I didn't really have the patience to do it right!

panorama of sunrise
panorama looking over the shitty carnival in Stouport


probably really only dangerous to drunk people, a shame the river isn't used recreationally more

Staffordshire Worcestershire Canal near Kidderminster

sign

ground score left from a Friday night

sunrise - Heightington

Severn Way

church near Astley

canal in Stourport

Geopark Way signpost, field of spring onions behind (stinks!)

sunrise over Severn River Valley












No comments:

Post a Comment