Thursday, June 28, 2018

I'm rolling along. Running seems to be going well. I'm happy and enjoying it. My piriformis issue is still there but mild. In all reality I should get seen to fix it which I'll likely do soon. A couple recent canal photos below.



Looking to the future I see time opening up when the little guy goes to preschool full time in September. As always fingers are crossed the kids will slowly start to sleep in more giving me more time in the morning, my preferred time to run. I see what needs to be done but just am not allowed the time. Running comes second to my family. A perfect example is yesterday my wife asked "have you been running?" She had no idea I'd knocked out 30 miles already this week! Out of sight out of mind, just how I like it! 



Next race is likely to be the Wyre Forest Half Marathon which I think is in 10 days. It came up quicker than I expected. I ran the course the other day, I took the day off for our anniversary but the wife worked, so I went for a run. Temperatures have been in the low 80's and the course was bone dry. That can all change but usually it's a hot race. I don't mind either way as long as it's not like the mud fest the other winter half marathon I ran out there was! That was horrible! 

Hoping for 15 road miles today but I feel I'm being roped into going to friggin' church at school. A. I'm not a believer B. I avoid social scenes around school like the plague C. It's all school mums there All, f those are red flags! 

No comments:

Post a Comment