Tuesday, October 4, 2022

UTMB Race Video!

Wasn’t expecting this but it’s pretty cool. Chris and Gail, my brother and sister who crewed me, are even at the finish! I’m wearing a yellow Alpenglow Sports shirt during the day, an orange jacket the first night, and a black long sleeve the second night. All with orange shoes. #1658. 

My buddy who owns Alpenglow in Lake Tahoe gave me crap for the “old shirt” that I got from him at 2017 Western States 100. I like the yellow, and this is why, it stands out! Ha ha ha! Wishing him well, he had a nasty mountain bike crash, broken clavicle, ankle, and tibia, he’s alright and fortunately didn’t need surgery. 

The video gives a good view of the course too showing a handful of the pros coming through during the daytime. 








No comments:

Post a Comment