Tuesday, May 30, 2023


In Scotland at the moment for the week visiting family. I like it up here, the people are extremely friendly and funny, and we always seem to get decent weather! 

Not sure what training will bring. Have yet to run since Sunday. Kind of checked out of running it feels. My son still wakes early so morning running is out of the question, nighttime I’m usually too tired, and during the days we seem to be busy or it feels selfish to take off! Skipping a trip to Arran. Supposedly the ferries are unpredictable and the foot accessible terrain I’ve kind of done. And as always adventures like that are more fun with others. 

I almost am viewing this next ultra in a relaxed manner. If I get a 20 miler, a strength routine, and a hill session leading up to it every week I should be fine. I’ll fill in where I can and I’ll likely have done a better job leading up to it than most early races I’ve done! 

I have been practicing martial arts every morning though. Sunny garden, coffee, and kali sticks! Great routine! Usually sneak in some push-ups as well. I guess that’s a decent trade off for now. 






No comments:

Post a Comment