Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Sickness!

And plans change temporarily. Some how picked up a sickness bug! Took a few days off over the weekend to try to shake it but it's holding on. Just a mild cold but it's been keeping me up at night. Oh well just push on through for now. I was getting psyched for running again too! 

All the paths here are fairly dry so I can return to my normal running routes. One bad, but maybe good thing is that the canal path has had about a mile of it paved. Good because it is less muddy, bad because it's paved. I'd much prefer to run on the dirt! 

The weather has improved as well so soon it will be shorts time. I always have trouble changing it up from my 3/4 tights. I honestly think it's because they have a zip pocket perfect for my phone! It's also slowly getting lighter earlier, just when I get used to the dark. Well I'll be cast back to the shadows temporarily March 30 when the UK has it's daylight savings time. 

So just putting one foot in front of the other, waiting to feel better, then ramp up the miles and the speed work. Hopefully this foot issue I've had heals up as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment