Monday, May 19, 2014

A few recent photos

Ok, here you go! Up until today we had some nice weather. I got out for 10.5 miles this morning. 10.5 soaking wet miles! Rain. Wet vegetation sagging over the trail. Water shooting out my squishy shoes. At least it wasn't cold. I felt pretty good in general other than this odd hip pain I've been complaining about. Stretching and ice are in order. It's come and gone in the past so I'll just push on through for now! Hoping for another 10.5 tomorrow and then two longer runs this weekend. 

The recent mornings have been pretty good for sunrise photos. I haven't been posting because I need to fire up my computer to get the photos off my SD card. Anyway here a few of the better ones. Once again, I'd love to play with these in Lightroom but just don't have the time. All of the locations I've photographed before.

Oldington Bridge Jct

too dark, under exposed



Rifle Range preserve

Severn Way

River Severn

River Severn


Severn Valley Railway bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment