Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Well it's December 1st. It's time to run if I intend to streak the month. Not sure how motivated I am in all reality. I need to try though. Went through a pretty good bout of depression a couple weeks ago which is probably a good indicator that I need to run. 

I've begun to hate the holidays and the winter. The stress involved seems to erupt all at once and the trade off of supposed fun is minimal. Planning ahead solves all though in reality so I have no excuse. Every weekend is something going on with the wife's friends which is alright but I have to work which requires me to try to get days off or leave early which is difficult in the retail world adding more stress.

Still not running in the morning which has been almost a year now I'd guess. You'd think I'd adjust, but no. Some days I think if it's all worth it even?

Right now I have the opportunity to take my daughter out in the Chariot but she's changed her mind and wants to go with mummy despite mummy leaving already. So I guess it will be a night run. 

This girl gets so upset when I leave for JKD on Mondays yet when she has my full attention doesn't want it. It upsets me seeing her on Mondays so much I've not gone the past two and am considering only going Thursday's now. After this morning maybe I'll reconsider. 

Anyway. On with the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment