Friday, August 12, 2016

Two days ago I began my calisthenics routine again. Focusing mainly on pull ups and hand stand push ups. I was worried I would've lost strength but I was reassured quickly as I came back stronger than before! 

Today at the playground as the kids did their thing I practiced my clutch flags and they also were better than ever! 

It was a relief to feel strong and confident. Especially since my right big toe nearly two months after jamming it into the mats at JKD is still bothering me.

Inspiration and motivation to run seems to be building. I really don't need to be focusing on training until October for Thames Path 100 the end of April. If the slim chance to do a winter race arises I should be running starting September.

Time is still precious and I'm considering a 4am wake up if need be to run in the morning. We shall see. An early start can bring burn out later in the training cycle which is best avoided. Fingers crossed the toe gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment