Sunday, January 27, 2019

Slept ok last night for about 4-5 hours then was up about every hour with a dry throat. Can't wait for this to go! While up last night I was thinking about the Paddy Buckley. So this morning I pulled the map, which I'm extremely unfamiliar with, and looked at it a bit to orient myself. 

Despite not being able to do the entire Paddy Buckley Round, the recce weekend I'll be going to it looks like we may do the entire route. They've got a few nights planned at a hostel and two options planned, either do the route in two or three days. A lot depends on weather too as it can be really bad, reason why they've got it layed out as a four day weekend. It's likely I can't stay that long but at least 2 maybe three days. I'm excited about this. 

As it would be awesome to officially do the entire thing under 24 hours just having an opportunity to see most, if not all, will be a super fun weekend in itself. Finding some positive stuff always kills the negativity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment