Sunday, February 3, 2019

So since my last post it happens I've acquired this 4 week cough from hell again, I was too positive thinking it was just a cold. As it was going the week before my birthday it arrived again. So everything is on hold again. I'm hardly running and reconsidering the Thames Path 100. Winter training here is a bitch. It's dark. I'm sick. It sucks. I've pulled out of this race the previous two years, an obvious trend. So I'm looking at North Downs Way 100 in August maybe but it's nearly full. Also the entry period for the Tor des Geants is open and considering there's no obligation if I'm chosen in their lottery it's possibly worth a try.  

Having little time sucks but is manageable as I've found, always riding the line of too much. But add in being sick for weeks on end and it's not even an excuse, but necessary, to hit the off switch for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment