Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Cats are ok. But.... why is it that when the kids are asleep, you have a moment of quiet, then, and only then, they decide to show up looking for attention? Such as 4 fucking AM? Don’t they realize I get up this early because it’s the only time I have alone? 

Anyway, I feel pretty good for the most part. Still a lingering cough and sore throat. Warmer temps have helped my mental state however it’s still near freezing and dark in the morning.

Race plans are up in the air still. Tomorrow I’ll hopefully find out if I got picked for the Tor des Geants. I’m nervous, not just because it’s a crazy ass race (200 miles and nearly 90,000 feet of climbing) but because I need to tell the wife I need 6 days in Italy for a race! We’ll see. She’s normally supportive of my crazy endeavors. Back up plans are looking fun though too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment