Friday, August 30, 2019

Buckle display

Something I’ve been wanting to do for a while. Build a display for my 100 miler buckles. There are some really cool ideas out there but I’ve got limited time. I took a board from a baby crib I was throwing out and sunk some nails in it and we’re done. It works for now I guess. Don’t really trust the cats or the kids though, they still could knock them all off! 

I’d rather have a nice rustic piece of brown wood or maybe a steam punk-industrial look. A door could be cool too but this is a start! Better than the drawer!




The laundry room contains this, my JKD black belt certificate, and my Shepard’s crook from winning the Snowdonia 50. Would like to get my actual black belt up too. It’s not really a belt to wear, definitely a display belt. I like to think I’m a modest person but I am pretty proud of these accomplishments. I guess on display in the laundry room is a modest place to be proud!? 




More messing with this new app, above should be a short video of my buckle display.  Crazy background noise courtesy of cats playing LEGO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment