Monday, August 8, 2022

More thoughts on UTMB goals. A friend suggested throw out all time goals and just run it. You’ll never do it again, it’s expensive, and an experience. Took me a day to wrap my head around getting the race goals out of my head but I think I’ve settled on just run it. I still have zero idea what time I’m capable of, 28, 30, 32 hours? That’s my best estimate. 





I’ve secured a gps beacon so tracking will be the typical dot watching which is good. Very helpful for crew. Another expense added to the list. Also booked “UTMB” bus passes for crew and family. The race is so big they close roads down and have an extensive shuttle system put in place.  My gang will have access to the “red line.” Good and bad, as it’s another expense! 

Good to see things coming together though. Lots of added stress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment