Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Lakeland 100 as a back up?

I've been holding off until tomorrow to post since it's the big day that I find out if I get into UTMB. But, I had to get it out that I acquired a place in the Lakeland 100 in the Lake District here in the UK. I needed a back up big race in case UTMB didn't happen and well this is now it. Some say the premier ultra in the UK. 103 miles, around 20,000 feet of vertical, no outside support, and you need to navigate. I'll get more into the details if needed but until tomorrow at 10am Paris time, fingers are crossed.

Comfortably hitting 40 mile weeks still, piriformis still aches but never causes problems. So, looking good for now. Been pretty tired though. Not too sure if it's the bump in mileage or not but need to keep tabs on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment