Saturday, January 30, 2016

The last day of January, or I should say Perpetual November continues. Our cold snap is gone and it's back to temps in around 50.


It makes for good running so really no complaints, but then any temp makes for good running really! 

61 day streak so far. I've set the process so the family seems to understand for now. Besides a mile can be run in under 7 minutes, is that a burden? 



Have picked up a nasty cold. It's taking a while to go due to what I would guess is lack of rest. I watch kids, there is no rest and the little personal time I have I refuse to give up. Worked all day yesterday fighting off asphyxiation from coughing fits, the only relief was a three mile run at lunch! I even was coughing my brains out on the drive home, obviously not paying attention, and I think I got a speeding ticket from a camera. Just my luck. I got home, got the kids to bed and slept nearly ten hours though. 

Running is going well and motivation is still high. Time to bump up the mileage and add some speed work. No races in sight just yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment