Thursday, February 4, 2016

Damn cold is holding strong. What ever happened to "3 days coming, 3 days with, 3 days going?" These last forever now, I'm on day 10 and it's still pretty much full blown. I've just become used to it I guess. Fortunately I'm sleeping better but the little guy has decided to wake between 4 and 5am. So I'm trying to get to bed as early as possible.

Still running. It clears my sinuses and my mind so it's necessary. I did back off a bit with my night miles to see if I can get healthy. Why do I seem to get sick when I'm ready to step it up in miles? 

Unfortunately my nightly JKD and body weight routines had to fall for now. Something had to give.

I cobbled together some fenders for the Chariot which I was excited to test out yesterday. I'm working on a full blog post just on that now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment