Monday, March 7, 2016

And snap! It all falls apart! Kids are either sick or teething thus no one is sleeping. Add that to whatever sickness I'm carrying around and I've got nothing. I'll admit it was nice this morning to lay on the couch watching tv while the little guy slept on me despite being 4am! 

I'm having doubts about a 100 miler this year. I just don't know if I'll be able to get the miles in. So any hopes for Western States or UTMB would be gone. Not that they are anything near guarantee anyway with such high entry numbers. South Downs Way 100 is the key race that I need to qualify for both lotteries. That said, with UTMB I'd still be one point short of qualifying so unless I do a second 100 miler that chance is out already. Doesn't do much for motivation. 

Maybe I should just stick to 50 milers for now. I don't know. 

Despite everyone being exhausted today the anger factor has been low which is good. For me a second round of coffee along with heavy metal music instigated a solid session of handstand pushups which were very refreshing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment