Thursday, April 14, 2016

I'd like to think I'm on a roll again. Having a solid week so far with a twenty mile day yesterday. Today I feel decent too so I must be doing ok.

Severn Way towards Bewdley


The little guy must be growing more teeth and is relentless in his effort to minimize my recovery. Sometimes I like to think that if I can weather this stint of being tied to a kid or two for 12-15 hours a day when I actually get the time I'll be golden! 

Had a beautiful sunny day on the Wyre Forest yesterday. Sun's out, guns out as they say! Nothing better than running in just shorts and shoes in the warm sun! Managed to eek out 13 miles pushing the buggy before the little guy got grumpy and woke. Was hoping for at least one more mile but I'll take what I can get. 

The night before got out for an easy 5 and for the first time in a while got some nice sunset photos and tried to video the incoming lightening storm. I haven't played with the photos on Instagram yet but soon will. 

Sunset over Stagborough Hill

So on we go with a bit more motivation.  

Oh and a final note. Really disappointed in the Brooks PureGrit4. Already have worn holes in them with ONLY 120 miles on them! 

Brooks PureGrit 4 fail

Brooks PureGrit 4 fail

Lame! But with my job soon to carry Altra maybe I'll be switching brands, have really been intrigued by them but never had the opportunity to try them on. 

1 comment:

  1. He must be cutting molars. Once that is done, your life will improve immensely -- but you know that with him being number 2. Take care of yourself or you will be no good to anyone. And if I can encourage you, I would tell you to continue running. Exercise is a great way to ease your mind & see things more clearly.

    ReplyDelete