Thursday, December 1, 2016

WS100 lottery info

Here's all you need to know about the 2017 Western States Lottery, I believe there is info on the live feed also! 

http://www.wser.org/2016/12/01/2017-lottery-statistics/

Training has been ok. Not worried about distance now but trying to scrape together what time I've got to focus on more speed sessions. Fartlek runs, hill repeats, etc. Still pretty unstructured but I need to get faster, then add distance. Everything has been crazy as usual and consistency is lacking. Sometimes I just wish I watched sports, ate shitty food, and was "normal." Seems it would make life a lot easier! 

Got out in the morning for the first time in probably two years the other day. My mental state diminishes in the winter, the wife for once recognized the importance of running to me and agreed to let me run in the morning a few times a week. Not that she normally doesn't but honestly I don't like to do it when I intrude on everyone else's time, but I guess I'll selfishly take it while it's still there. 

Anyway, I'm going to attempt to run tonight. The past three years I've streaked December running every day. I'd like to continue that but I'm lacking motivation. We'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment