Saturday, July 14, 2012


A successful start to the weekend. Finished off today with 2 hours of running - 15 miles. Dodged any sort of rain other than a few sprinkles. Ended up heading out the canal. Considering I've been tired this past week I figured it was a good choice.


I'm kind of on the fence about where to run tomorrow. I still want to knock out 30 miles but I think it would be nice to have an option to bail out if I feel like shit. But then again isn't part of the challenge of running these distances is to deal with the valleys and revel in the peaks?



Also, I'm not sure how psyched I am to figure out the train situation. I do not know the Great Malvern area all that well and I may end up running through a bad part or Birmingham if I choose to go there. I'm not sure. I'm guessing I'll do another out and back on the canal or maybe an out and back on the Worcestershire Way trail.



With all the rain everything is soaked; vegetation, mud all over, puddles. Canal seems like a good option, but it would be fun to see some new terrain.

No comments:

Post a Comment