Sunday, October 13, 2013

Land of Confusion

I'm kind of in a land of confusion currently. It's the end of the racing season pretty much, I'm looking forward to some sort of bigger race next season, and unsure of this injury. None of my preferred races are either available, do not really line up with my schedule, or they have stupid rules like requiring vehicle support. The main big race is a lottery entry and not guaranteeing an entry is forcing me look for a guaranteed entry (before races fill) that I may have to back out of. If all that makes sense.

I want to run but my daughter is still not allowing me to. Although I do have options other than the morning to run I'm not taking them. I have been riding the bike every other day or so. Maybe the little one knows something about this injury and isn't allowing me to run? 

Beacons Ultra is up and coming and I'm unsure of it still. Rely on my base mileage and just do it for fun? Don't go? Will I be healed by then? Will I finish? No idea as of now. 

Sure seems and feels like the season is over, time for a break, regroup, plan, recover, heal. Maybe can Beacons? I hate to drop from another race this year due to injury but that may be the best option.

Limbo, but excited to train and get strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment