Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thinking of next year.

Haven't had much to say so haven't been writing! My piriformis/ass/leg issue or whatever it is has greatly been reduced. Been running most days with little to no pain. I think I'm going to skip Beacons Ultra since I don't believe I've ran enough since Superior and I feel it best to make sure this injury goes away 100% rather than take a chance. Shame. Beacons is a cool race. 

So right now I'm getting back into the game at an easy fun pace, no pressure. We've had the time change already for daylight savings so the photo opportunities will be better now too so hopefully I'll get more pics and less words soon. 

Still looking at races for next year. UTMB still is a possibility if I get in. Signed up for the Highland Fling in Scotland (50 miler, May I think). Considering a race in Sweden (145 mile!) and also Andorra (circumnavigates the country in the Pyrenees)  in case UTMB doesn't happen. These things fill up so fast that you need to sign up with the possibility of not going. I can't count on UTMB so need to have a back up plan.

Away we go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment