Thursday, April 16, 2015

Day 16

Today when I run I'll be on day 16 in a row. Motivation is high and I'm feeling pretty good. My heart rate to pace ratio is getting better finally and it good to be going quicker.

End of cloud bank over Stourport Basins


Night running is going well other than photography sucks! I don't have the gear to take good quick night photos. Quick since I'm out for a run, not to take photos. They're usually a bonus! 

Walkway from canal towpath up to the Black Star Pub, Stourport 


I'm bouncing back with my calisthenics too. I just need to figure out a routine. Greasing the groove all day seems to be neat right now. 

I think I'll sign up for the Wyre Forest Half which is in July. Fun race I've done a few times before. I've got enough time to train and do well. 

Off to Taunton Somerset tomorrow for the weekend so hopefully get some daylight running in.

No comments:

Post a Comment