Monday, September 19, 2016

Welsh TV!

The Snowdonia 50 seems to follow me. I don't mind as it was an awesome race, a shame I couldn't make it back this year. If this link works it should go to a Welsh Facebook page for a Welsh tv channel, I think, I don't speak Welsh! Anyway, the video is a bunch of footage from the race when I ran it. I'm in the green shirt chasing the guy in bright orange. I drafted him until he broke. Then went on to win! Anyway at the end I'm proudly wearing my red Pump N' Munch gas station Pine City, MN shirt! 

Unfortunately I couldn't find the video itself to post.

Here's the link, you may have to cut and paste until I get on my pc to edit the link:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1117979274952245&id=252534428163405&ref=bookmarks

No comments:

Post a Comment