Monday, November 14, 2016

Hmmmmm

I think my tired-anger is subsiding. I'm thinking more positive now. Time is on my side. Thames Path 100 is the end of April. WS100 is mid June if I get in. I have time. 

Maybe it's time for me to focus on raising my VO2 max, focusing on speed work with less emphasis on long distances now. Harder work but significantly less time is needed. I can run long. It's a strength. I haven't been fast for a while, a weakness.

 I'll ponder trying to get faster now, increase my high gears. Then apply that to longer distances in a month or two when hopefully I have more time available. Researching training methods this is an effective strategy. Train weaknesses now, strengths later. 

Have to be able to adapt. Life's crazy. And I won't stop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment