Sunday, November 13, 2016

Sleep deprivation training begins.

Diglis Bridge at night, Worcester

Well the little guy keeps getting up between 5am and 6am with no nap. Still struggling with the night running. Knocked out 13 miles the other night, it wasn't fun but I managed to get some good photos. Couldn't run at work Saturday as it was only myself and my boss. I did sneak in a total of 4 miles commuting to and from my car though!

building reflected on the canal, Kidderminster


It's Sunday and I'm at about 27 miles for the week. I want 40. I'm exhausted as we were out late last night for a guy's birthday. Of course the little dude was up at 6am. I did sneak in an OK hour long nap which helped but I'm on the coffee at 3pm with hopes of 13 miles tonight. 

Canal tunnel and lock under road, Kidderminster


If I can get out after the kids go to sleep, about 7-730pm, I can be in bed by 930pm and hopefully get 8 hours of sleep tonight. This next week will be a push too. Jeet Kune Do two nights and the wife is gone overnight one other so options are slim. I am able to get out after JKD but prefer not to. Work on Saturday I should be able to get four miles commuting and then 5-7 on my lunch break. Once again I can motivate to get the miles but the lack of sleep eventually crushes me. Here we go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment