Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Holy shit I hate running at night. Last time I was banished to the night run I could at least squeeze out a few buggy runs. Now with that opportunity gone I'm stuck at night. I hit up 10 rainy miserable miles last night but today I'm exhausted and just going to go to bed at 8pm probably. The little guy slept until 7am today but is falling asleep on the couch before his usual 7pm bedtime. He probably still needs that nap during day. 

I think this week of miles is screwed. I'm going to try not to get disappointed as it's probably not a big deal but I want consistency! I haven't had a consistent running season since I ran Superior 100. I've just been racing on bare bones training. Whatever 100 I do in 2017 I'd like to do well.

I don't think it helps I've had some shit ass virus since September 26 either! Fingers crossed I get one shit week of nights then the little guy gets consistent sleeping in until 7am! 

No comments:

Post a Comment