Friday, March 20, 2020

Slow progress. I’m ever so slowly incorporating running back. Still injured but I can run 3 easy miles, it hurts but I can get out. I’ve charged my bike lights and hoping to get out early mornings just for fun. I’m also looking at my roller skis. This isolation thing will likely reduce traffic. Silent mornings are my favorite.

The academy closed but is still sneaking in a last minute Muay Thai grading tomorrow. They’re also going to do live online training which could be fun for myself and the kids too!

Ramping up the strength training too. It’s easy to do at home with huge benefits. The kids enjoy joining in as well!

I’m not too stressed about this whole thing. Being away from others is how I lived much of my adult life. 
One thing I’m happy for is the weather seems to be getting better. I was just standing in the garden with my coffee. It was silent except for the birds. Fantastic.

On we go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment