Sunday, March 8, 2020

Still not running. Was really positive after my last physio appointment, it seemed to be getting better, and today I was told to give it a try. I made it 5 minutes until the pain started. I pushed through hoping it would maybe go away but no such luck. 18 minute run. Really down. I’m ready to give up on running but nothing can fill that space. It’s who I identify as, it seems the last shred of who I am as a person. It’s something that I’m halfway good at. 

Running fits really well for me around family. Other things I enjoy don’t; I need to have a partner to really excel at martial arts, lifting I need to go to a gym, cycling is too time consuming and there’s no way I could afford a decent bike. I won’t get into mentioning what I used to do, the activities I gave up moving to the UK (ie anything snow or mountain related).

I was always a solid drinker, maybe that’s the answer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment