Sunday, August 9, 2020

I’ve been dealing with a banged up tendon on my toe so am taking a break from running. The other night at Muay Thai I bruised it pretty good, it’s seeming better but still best to rest. Besides that I may have mentioned with shorter days mornings are becoming tougher to motivate for. Holy shit though am I itching for a fun day out somewhere cool. 



So yet another boring Sunday. I motivated and had a good hour at least of JKD and managed a small pile of push ups, pull ups, and dips. So I guess I earned a beer. Not that I drink much, but am disappointed in my kids. All they want are screens. I’ve been chilling between the hot tub and the kiddie pool all afternoon  listening to music. Until I hear the droning on of “dddddaaaaaddddyyyy” when then want something. Usually something they are fully able to do themselves. Sundays suck. Always at home. Always boringly demanding. Sometimes I wish I was a homebody. Someone who enjoyed doing nothing. Because that’s what my life has become. 



I look at Strava and the cool long runs or bike rides people go and do every Sunday. Must be fun to hang out with like minded people enjoying being outside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment