Tuesday, January 2, 2024

2024. Well 23 went alright. I ran less than normal, usually I’m over 2000 miles. I had good results so can’t complain I guess. Minor injuries with my ankle which seems fine now and my quad muscle which I’m currently dealing with.

Treadmill is going great. Easy way as expected to get training in around life and winter conditions and a great way to waste time watching tv and movies! Actually am really enjoying it. 

I believe I’m about as fit as I was for the North Downs Way 100 so ready enough for the Arc. I do have a few weeks to train but I’m still on/off the race. Not sure why. I’ll miss time being away from my family on my birthday. The weather is guaranteed to be cold and shitty. But, it’s a great race and I’ll know a fair amount of people. I can’t get my money back either or defer. 

Just some thoughts I guess. Unfortunately no photos because images of my iPad in front of a treadmill are boring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment