Sunday, January 21, 2024

I’ve gone to the physio to assess my quad. Same as before, strained hip flexor. Massaged, dry needled, mobilized. Looks like I’m on the bike for a bit. Oh well. The weather is crap and dark out and with no events on the horizon I’m ok with that. Last time this happened I was off running for about 4 weeks. I’ll hook my bike up today most likely to the turbo. I’ve already begun more lifting which I’m enjoying. Heavy kettlebell work has been really enjoyable and something new.

Next race? As mentioned hoping for the Beacons Way Ultra. 100 miles stating in Abergavenny Wales (near Cardiff) and going through the Brecon Beacons and beyond. End of July. I’ve been cleared for entry, they vet entrants, so just need to enter to make it official. Formal training needs to start in March so hopefully I’ll be healed up by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment