Monday, March 11, 2013

More miles in the future

A cold run this morning. Bad wind and temps in the 20's. At least it was dry I guess. It's been getting lighter out in the AM too but soon the UK has daylight saving time and I guess we spring back to darkness briefly. No big deal.

Running has been going well. Missed out on Sunday miles but probably for the better. It was time for an easy week anyway. I have been tired and sluggish feeling through the past few runs which makes it tough to motivate. Anyhow I need to start a new training cycle with increased miles focusing on the Malvern Hills Ultra instead of the South Downs Way which I have now officially withdrawn from.

Have finally found a good way to get a fender on our Chariot running stroller. I'll write a post on it in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment