Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Ok, so I think I'm no longer sick. Got out for 6.5 miles this morning and just felt a bit mentally off, body felt good in general.

All packed up and stoked to go visit family on the Isle of Arran in Scotland for a week or so. As mentioned they got hammered with snow in the mountains but I am undeterred now and am just excited to explore some new terrain whether it's in the mountains or not. I am prepared for mountainous snow runs if that becomes an obstacle! I need miles under my belt, I am behind once again and am worried about the Malvern 50 coming up in, OH SHIT, a month! All I want is to be a competer, not a completer but once again this is cutting it close to race confidently.

Anyway, I'll try to get some nice photos and get them up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment