Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sleep!

After being completely trashed from lack of sleep I finally got a little catch up. I was all fired up to get out and run last night but was still tired. I thought about it long and hard and despite preferring to use the time I've got to its full extent I took the day off. 

Instead, after getting the kids to sleep and finishing my evening chores I immediately meditated for a bit, read for 10 minutes in bed, and went to sleep. All before 830pm. 

Fortunately the little ones kept quiet and I slept through until 445. Then layed in bed waiting out the littlest one's noises until he demanded getting up about 530. 

I seem to feel better so today hopefully a solid run on the Wyre Forest with the Chariot will happen.

Quality over quantity is best right now considering my odd fluctuating schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment