Thursday, May 12, 2016

Surprisingly close to a race report on Malvern Hills 52. Should be up hopefully soon; day or two? 

The day after the race was business as usual. Up at 5am with the little guy, doing "kids" all day long. No rest for the weary! Of course they're still keeping me up at night too! 

Monday I had JKD and me being stupid took up the offer of seeing Captain America at the theatre. In bed by 1am awake at 530am. Ugh. Haven't seen a "shoot 'em up" in the theatre since I left Tahoe though! 

It's Thursday now and I have yet to run. I am capable, maybe not so willing!   Motivation is low yet again. I like to blame it on sleep deprivation from family life. That's honestly the only thing I can think of and the one thing I have no power over. I've also had some virus that clogs my throat with shit for ten days now. Could be that too. I struggle forward.

Race was super fun though! The ups and downs only to do something so stupidly unconfortable. So many times I wonder why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment