Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Creeping back to life. Got on the treadmill out of curiosity the other night and ran three real easy miles. I wasn’t in pain but could tell the injury site was still there. It was good to see a significant improvement though! 

Went out this morning for an easy three miles on the road. It went alright. Same as the ‘mill, mostly pain free but I had lost confidence in using my quad. After a couple miles I felt better loading it but still was going easy, just as I should be. Trouble with the brain -leg connection is other injuries can evolve by overcompensating elsewhere. 

It will be a slow climb back up and I’ve still got work to do; massaging, etc, but it’s another positive. I have however really enjoyed riding the bike. It would be great if I could incorporate it into by commute to work in the future but we shall see,

Future race plans? I’ve been looking at fall races, which are still unsure if they be on, but there are options. 

No comments:

Post a Comment