Monday, August 26, 2013

Within 2 Weeks

The day draws near. We fly out of London the day after tomorrow for Minnesota. Definitely excited to see my family and spend some time in the US. I'm pretty sure I've got everything needed for this run but will need to pick up a few things and get organized once in MN. 

I haven't been running much since my big mileage week. Been feeling tired but hey it's taper time! So, I'm not too worried about it. There are pretty much zero workouts that will make me faster so resting is the key. A friend from Oregon just ran the Waldo 100km and had been having injury issues in his calf. He ran a total of 40 minutes between two runs the two weeks prior to his race and finished just fine! This morning I was awake but had trouble motivating so I opted for coffee and meditation instead! 

There has been more and more action on the Superior Endurance Runs Facebook page. The finishers buckle is sick! You don't need a Facebook account to have a peek,


 Everyone is pretty psyched I think. 


No comments:

Post a Comment