Sunday, April 6, 2014

2nd Metatarsal Pain

And spring time just won't let up on me! I've kicked this sickness, was starting to feel better, and injury strikes. Out of no where my left 2nd toe is in pain and is swollen. Right at the main knuckle. I can run on it but am I making it worse? Horrible Dr. Google comes up with the worst, stress fracture, to the best, your shoes were too narrow. 

So here I am, ready to go and held back again. Ibuprofen, ice, massage, stretching, sanded any calluses on the balls of my feet. It is possible that the new PureCadence 3 I've got we're just a tad narrow, as are the PureConnect. So I'm back in my PureGrit. I may have mentioned all this before when I had inklings of this injury. Sure would be nice if it was that simple. 

I try so hard to find the time to run, I've found it, the routine is good, and I can't. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment