Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I went through and updated captions and now all my posts, well at least the previous 4 - 5 are out of order! That's annoying! 

I think they're back to normal now.

This week is falling apart. Off Monday, Tuesday a solid 11 miler which I felt good for once! Today I missed out on getting to the Wyre with the little dude because the wife took him with to do some shopping, I busted my ass in the garden ripping out plastic lining, old rotten raised beds, and shoveling dirt! I hope that counts for something. Thursday will be off because I have JKD. Ugh! 

That Chariot run seems to have been a key workout for me. My climbing has improved significantly. It's been noticeable on the Ribbesford climbs. Just need to get a couple long runs in before Snowdonia but shit is it hard to motivate at night, especially when you're already short on sleep and you know you've got to deal with two kids all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment