Monday, February 17, 2020

Hanging by a thread

Tomorrow. (Actually today but forgot to post this, let’s pretend this is yesterday!) Physio appointment at noon. I just want to know what to do. I’m not like most people who half heartedly do what’s  prescribed. My head thinks it’s a femoral stress fracture, let’s hope I’m wrong, because that means nothing weight bearing for 6 plus weeks. Fuck Dr. Google. 



The area is having the worst flooding since 2007 and it’s great photography right now. Running is a great transportation method to get through road closures and I’m shut down. Not that I’d be out during the daylight  anyway but I guess there’s never a good time to have a seemingly terminal injury. 

Tough week. Kids are off school (so I’m off work), wife is working from home so noise and house mess will need to be kept at a minimum, and the weather sucks. Normally I’m down for whatever but walking hurts so I’m hesitant to do anything. It’s a mental struggle, especially with the kids rotting their fucking brains out on iPads all day. 

Answers tomorrow will hopefully give me some sort of direction to take. 

No comments:

Post a Comment