Thursday, January 1, 2015

Sorry for the odd photo organization, I've been posting from my phone and tablet apps versus the actual blogger page. Makes for less options for photo sizing. 

8.4 miles to start off the new year. Temps have risen significantly which is lame. I really miss the cold weather and ice. New Years Day I ran at night; blowing wind, probably in the 50's, and light rain. Could've easily worn shorts. That's just not right for January.

Been considering getting a pair of compression shorts to help support my hernia. Seems like a good idea so this weekend at work I may see what they feel like, hopefully we've got my size in stock. When we had colder temps I ran in my full length tights. My 3/4's had a much more supportive fit which seemed to help. Looking at the crazy devices to push or hold hernias in it just seems to make sense. 

I thought I was going to have trouble motivating with this hernia but so far so good. Kind of bummed I essentially took a week off in anger after the initial doctor visit. That was time I could've been running. 

No comments:

Post a Comment