Thursday, January 29, 2015

Been running when I feel like it, no pressure. It's been ok but as mentioned odd not having a goal. The weather has been crappy lately, wet, trying to snow, snowing, windy but fun to get outside none the less. Actually have been running in the the daylight! Well until next week when the wife goes back to work! 


The above photo is from today's easy 5 miler, and just before I took the photo huge snowflakes were dropping! Then the sun came out! 

Day 29 of low carb high fat eating and I feel great! Never hungry. The oddest feeling! I feel totally normal and am out of the funk that is the "induction" period transferring to ketosis. It wasn't too bad but now I feel the difference. I got some stick to pee on to see how far into ketosis I am but normally can smell the acetone secretions. 

Rather than explain the whole thing this dude's website does an excellent job of explaining it all: 
http://josepharcita.blogspot.co.uk/2011/03/guide-to-ketosis.html#33BB








No comments:

Post a Comment