Wednesday, May 24, 2017

It's Wednesday and I'm planning on running tonight. I need it. My mind is ruining me. The foot pain I had seen the physio for seems to be gone but it seems I had a couple problems going on. 

The side of my foot has a dull ache too, probably why I thought the initial foot pain was transient, it was another injury. "Dr. Google" says it's my peroneus brevis or longus tendons that wrap around and below my malleous or "ankle bone" as most people would call it. The muscles they link to in my calf are sore which leads me to believe that's the issue. 

I canceled my second physio appointment since I deemed it unnecessary so for now I'm on my own. Strengthening, massage, ice, ibuprofen are my routine. I'll give it until next week and probably spend the money on the physio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment