Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Timing. It's never been my thing. The whole week my mother in law is here. I have an insane amount of free time for once. Ideally I'd be hammering out 3-4 hour runs this week. But looks like I'll either be roller skiing, mountain biking, or both. I guess it's better than nothing. This weekend I'm lined up to volunteer as a sweeper at an ultra in Wales. 50km trail run with a ton of vert. I'm planning on running no matter what. 

Today I've got a physio appointment to check out my foot. I hammered it good last night at JKD and it came out alright. I've been doing hard tempo sessions on the bike to maintain fitness. I'd like to think the physio will find a knot of muscle, work some painful magic, and send me on my way. 

Positivity comes and goes. It's far harder to motivate for bikes in the early morning and night, the reason I now mainly run. JKD helps but it's not the same. I'll post later after I've been poked and prodded with hopefully a positive answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment